星期四, 6月 30, 2005

 

The “Evil” Music Baton Chian Reaction


今天神龍把Music Baton的接力捧丟到我手上了 orz

Total volume of music files on my computer:

え?Total volume? 我要算算...
位置大小封存中大小
M:(Music)68.3GB21.3GB
E:\music_2\11.8GB7.99GB
F:\music_3\20.1GB8.61GB
D:\music_4\28.5GB22.3GB
C:\My Documents\Music\2.81GB0KB



合計:131.51GB60.2GB

The last CD I bought was:

這個啊...忘了 (死

Song playing right now:

請看右面的Music一欄 (炸

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:

  • KOTOKO - Fact of Fact
  • KOTOKO - Sensitive (Remix)
  • 佐藤裕美 - Fact of Fact (Feel Arrange Ver.)
  • KOTOKO - I pray to stop my cry
  • DROPS - ふられ気分でRock 'n' Roll
  • Five people to whom I'm passing the baton:

  • Tempo
  • 螢光筆
  • danielcp
  • dayo
  • ringo(26)
  • お金・・・お金だ・・・○| ̄|_

    標籤: ,


    留言


    發佈回應

    發佈留言

    留不了言?試試在這裡留吧。
    回首頁